Experienced staff uses noninvasive laser and low-frequency sound waves treatments to minimize localized fat deposits and tighten the skin
About This Deal
- iLipo: During the procedure, a licensed professional targets fat deposits using laser-emitting pads, causing the fat cells to perforate and disperse their contents.
- Learn more about Laser Lipo: how it works and what to know before you go.
- Who’s eligible for Laser Lipo?
- During the ultrasonic cavitation procedure, a licensed professional treats problematic body areas with an ultrasonic device, which emits low-frequency sound waves that burst fat cells to help drain their contents.
- Typical treatment areas include most areas where excess fat is stored, including the abdomen, love handles, thighs, buttocks, upper arms, and chin.
Choose Between Four Options
- $50 for one iLipo laser treatment with initial nutritional consult ($250 value)
- $90 for two iLipo laser treatments with initial nutritional consult ($500 value)
- $156 for three iLipo laser treatments with initial nutritional consult ($750 value)
- $260 for six iLipo laser treatments with initial nutritional consult ($1,500 value)
About The Health & Wellness Clinic
At The Health & Wellness Clinic, Doctor of Chiropractic Connie Chipp and other physicians turn to a vast range of healing techniques to treat chronic pain and other health concerns. Spinal correction and adjustments are, of course, the specialty, and the doctors can use postural screening to help inform them as they work to treat back pain, neck pain, headaches, and other conditions that originate in the spine. In addition to cutting-edge chiropractic treatments, the staff here can also turn to massage to ease muscular tension, or acupuncture, which aims to control and regulate the flow of energy in the body and promote overall health.