French chefs have a flair for the dramatic that compels them to set their desserts on fire and slice their croissants with guillotines. Execute caution with this Groupon.
Choose from Eight Options
Make sure you select the lowest-priced option available before making your purchase. As each option sells out, the buy price will go up.
- $69 for an 11-course French tasting menu for two ($139.98 value)
- for an 11-course French tasting menu for two ( value)
- $139 for an 11-course French tasting menu for four ($279.96 value)
- for an 11-course French tasting menu for four ( value)
After stirring their palates with an amuse-bouche, guests choose from appetizers such as escargot baked in garlic butter, or lobster bisque. Traditional French entrees include beef tenderloin with béarnaise sauce and roasted cornish hen in black truffle oil. Rotating selections also highlight the menu as vegetarian options may include risotto pilaf with marsala wine and fresh vegetables of the day or penne pasta pomodoro with fresh vegetables. A cleansing sorbet comes next, followed by baked brie, the dessert du jour, and other treats.
- $129 for a VIP French tasting menu for two ($259.98 value)
- for a VIP French tasting menu for two ( value)
- $259 for a VIP French tasting menu for four ($519.96 value)
- for a VIP French tasting menufor four ( value)
The Royal tasting menu is similar to the 11-course menu. However, among other things, fine hors d'oeuvres and entremets, such as caviar and smoked salmon, replace the appetizers. Entrees include beef bordelaise, rack of lamb, or the fresh catch, as well as any entree from the 11-course menu.
View the full menus. Tax and gratuity are added to the bill.
The Henderson Castle
The sophisticated Henderson Castle is housed in a Queen Anne–style mansion originally built in 1895. Fittingly, the staff promises a royal experience for every guest. Henderson Castle’s restaurant, the H Prime Chop House, serves up delectable cuts of filet mignon, ribeye, and New York strip steaks in the banquet hall, and the onsite spa offers massages, facials, and manicures. In the morning, guests can enjoy an American–style breakfast topped with fresh fruit from the onsite garden. Guided tours circle the property daily, giving visitors an inside look into the historic home.