Choose from Four Options
- $28 for two tickets to Detroit Maker Faire on Saturday, July 26 ($56 value)
- $28 for two tickets to Detroit Maker Faire on Sunday, July 27 ($56 value)
- $56 for four tickets to Detroit Maker Faire on Saturday, July 26 ($112 value)
- $56 for four tickets to Detroit Maker Faire on Sunday, July 27 ($112 value)
- All tickets include all-day admission to the Henry Ford Museum.
On July 26 and 27, from 9:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. each day, the Henry Ford Museum erupts into a celebration of robotics, electronics, rockets, and other hallmarks of DIY ingenuity with Detroit Maker Faire. Here’s what visitors will experience:
- Live music, food, and fashion
- More than 400 exhibiting makers demonstrating the science behind their inventions
- Workshops to inspire children and adults alike to follow the lead of their imagination
- Browse The Henry Ford’s newsletter to learn more about this event and future events.
The Henry Ford
The Henry Ford celebrates the people and ideas that shaped American history, from its earliest days to its present. The sprawling complex covers both indoor and outdoor spaces—Henry Ford Museum and Ford Rouge Factory as well as the 80-acre Greenfield Village.
- Focus: everything America, from kitchen appliances to airplanes
- Size: a nine-acre building with 40-foot ceilings and more than a dozen massive exhibits
- Eye Catcher: the Allegheny Locomotive—at 600 tons, this is one of the largest locomotives ever built
- Permanent Mainstay: Driving America, where guests interact with 18 kiosks and full-size automobiles from every era
- Don't Miss: The Kennedy Presidential Limousine—the same vehicle in which President Kennedy was assassinated on November 22, 1963
99% of 633 customers recommend
“Would love a Groupon for their Halloween Walk ”
“Plan to spend the day, take y. ou time and enjoy. Kids LOVE the hands on stuff”
“Great place for adults, family and anyone to visit! Phenomenal! Enjoyed the Maker Faire event.”