All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed November 23, 2015
Reviewed November 29, 2014
Reviewed May 20, 2014
What You'll Get
It’s difficult to hit a target from far away, which is why holes in one are rare and the Goodyear blimp has never been shot successfully with an arrow. Drive hard with a vengeance, thanks to this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $55 for a golf outing for two (up to a $115 total value)
- $95 for a golf outing for four (up to a $230 total value)
Each option includes:
- 18-hole round of golf (up to a $46 value/person)
- Cart rental (one per two golfers) (a $6 value/person)
- Bucket of driving range balls per person (a $5.50 value/person)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required 24 hours in advance. Subject to availability. Must be 18 or older to rent golf cart. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Hideout Golf Club
Fair but challenging seems to be the ethos of course architect Bill Johnston and The Hideout Golf Club, the 18-hole, 6,981-yard grassy gem sculpted into the scenic area surrounding Lake Brownwood. The par 72 flows through a circuit of wide fairways that let players liberally use their driver. Though treacherously placed, The Hideout’s sandtraps are also fair—most will reward a sound bunker shot. But while golfers will appreciate the player-friendly features, they shouldn’t take the course lightly. Ravines and water hazards come into play on multiple holes, and the course plays to a formidable 74.1 rating from the tips. To make the club even more hospitable, The Hideout has a dynamic practice facility with a 5,000 square-foot practice green and a full-length driving range, where golfers can practice hitting with every club and mastodon fossil in their bag.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par-72 course designed by Bill Johnston
- Length of 6,981 from the farthest tees
- Course rating of 74.1 from the farthest tees
- Slope rating of 139 from the farthest tees
- Four tee options