- $39 for two Groupons, each good for one private 30-minute golf lesson or one 18-hole round of golf with cart (up to $98 value)
During one-on-one lessons, golfers work on their games with an instructor.
The Highlands Golf Club
When describing his approach to designing a golf course, renowned course architect Donald Ross said "a golf course should be subtly deceptive, rather than unduly penalizing," a philosophy he put to work in 1908, when he crafted the 18-hole course at The Highlands Golf Club. Measuring 6,519 yards from the tips, the course offers a fair test for golfers across the handicap spectrum while still supplying enough challenges to attract legendary golfers such as Jack Nicklaus, Arnold Palmer, and Ben Hogan, who played the course when it was a fixture on the Senior PGA Tour. Strategically placed bunkers and fairway-hugging tree lines that cast shadows resembling golfers' fears loom throughout the course, but its most memorable challenge awaits at the 14th hole—a long par 5 that doglegs left and ends with a forced carry over a pond and onto the green.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole course designed by Donald Ross
- Length of 6,519 yards from the farthest tees
- Course rating of 71.5 from back tees
- Slope rating of 133 from back tees
- Five tee options