Boys and girls in 5th-12th grade can attend eight basketball sessions that help train their skills with drills and scrimmages
What You'll Get
About the class: Sessions for boys and girls (5th grade-high school) are hosted two times per week for a total of 8 available sessions throughout the month. During these month-to-month subscriptions, athletes will have access to a weekday skill session and a weekend scrimmage session. Weekday workouts will cover ball handling, body control, shooting off the dribble, and getting to the basket. The weekend portion will consist of live competitive scrimmages and working on how to apply what was learned during the week to in-game situations.
- Dates and times:
- 5th-7th grade boys: Thursday from 6 p.m.-7 p.m. and Sunday from 6:30 p.m.-8 p.m.
- 5th-7th grade girls: Tuesday from 5 p.m.-6 p.m. and Sunday from 5 p.m.-6:30 p.m.
- 8th-12th grade boys: Thursday from 7 p.m.-8 p.m. and Sunday from 6:30 p.m.-8 p.m.
- 8th-12th grade girls: Tuesday from 6 p.m.-7 p.m. and Sunday from 5 p.m.-6:30 p.m.
- Valid for children in 5th-12 grade