Watching football is a weekend tradition, like eating an old fish so that you get sick and don't have to go to work. Enjoy game day with this Groupon.
- $75 for one-year VIP membership to Horn-Ball Texas Tailgaters ($150 value)
The yearlong membership includes:
- VIP Membership to the Horn-Ball Texas Tailgaters for the entire 2014 season
- 2014 Horn-Ball VIP Card
- Food and unlimited drink service at all 6 home game tailgates
- First priority offers from tailgate sponsors and partners
- Discounts from local Austin businesses with your membership card
- Exclusive invitations to member events
- 50% discount on membership renewal for 2015
Horn-Ball Texas Tailgaters
Usually seeing an ambulance at a tailgate is a bad sign—but not at a tailgate thrown by Horn-Ball Texas Tailgaters. That's because at the heart of every Horn-Ball tailgate—on the corner of Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard and North Congress Avenue—sits a burnt-orange ambulance plastered with the Longhorn logo. Established in 2001, Horn-Ball is no stranger to setting itself apart from other tailgates. Today, rain or shine, the group gathers for every UT home football game, offering its members nearly 3,000 square feet of cool, covered space, an open bar, and plenty of food so nobody has to fill their foam finger with guacamole. Activities and giveaways help fill the minutes before kickoff, at which point satellite TVs relay every big hit and touchdown happening inside Texas Memorial Stadium.
“Awesomely easy to use!”