Simple laziness has spurred many culinary inventions, including the sandwich, the blender, and the pizza, which was invented as a way to wheel heavy ingredients from place to place. Transport your palate with today’s Groupon from The House Chef of Colorado Springs.
$79 for an in-home Italian dinner for eight (a $270 value)
- Three-course meal includes:
- Spinach and raspberry salad with citrus and roasted almonds
- Grilled chicken over garlic fettuccini alfredo
- Triple-chocolate pot du crème brûlée with raspberry compote
- Meal prepared by private chef
- Includes tableside service and serviceware
- Half off any appetizer or party platter with order<p>
The House Chef of Colorado Springs
Raised on étouffée, gumbo, and jambalaya during his formative years in the heart of Cajun country, Chef Robert Brunet draws on a lifetime of cooking experience to bring authentic New Orleans fare and other regional cuisine to tables around Colorado Springs. Chef Brunet and his team of culinary artists bring the restaurant home with private meal service for any occasion, be it a dinner party, birthday celebration, or in-home soccer tournament. Fully prepared menus range from all-you-can-eat sushi to multiple courses of Mexican fare and spicy Cajun smorgasbords. Chefs cook, clean, and deliver meals to dining rooms with restaurant-style table service.
Cher Brunet also plays host to The House Chef radio show on KFEZ 101.3 on Saturday mornings, dishing about recipes, food, cooking at home, and dining in the greater Colorado Springs area.
Downtown Colorado Springs
121 S. Tejon St.
Colorado Springs, Colorado 80903Get Directions