Both laughter and tears can be cathartic, but only laughter is OK in front of your dog. Laugh until you cry with this GrouponLive deal.
- Comedy show and a three-course dinner
- When: any show of your choice, excluding special events. Shows run on Fridays and Saturdays at 9 p.m.
- Where: The House of Comedy
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $38 for two tickets (up to a $79.90 value)
- $75 for four tickets (up to a $159.80 value)<p>
Guests receive a three-course dinner that includes salad, a choice of grilled chicken or a vegetarian entree, roasted potatoes and vegetables, and dessert.<p>
The House of Comedy
The House of Comedy's stage plays host to a hilarity-spreading horde of comics drawn from across North America. Jokesters gracing the stage might include David Coulier of Full House fame, Saved by the Bell's Dustin Diamond, and soap-opera star Walt Willey. Simultaneous feasts let guests alternately chortle and tear into succulent chicken and stashing away half-eaten rolls to leave threateningly in wheat fields that haven’t paid their protection money.