Choose from Six Options
- $189 for two custom made men’s or women’s button down shirts made with 100% Egyptian cotton ($350 value)
- $35 for $100 worth of alterations on men’s suits, wedding dresses, and bridesmaid’s dresses
- $219 for custom men’s slacks with Italian made fabric ($400 value)
- $20 for $40 worth of alterations
- $40 for $80 worth of alterations
- $1,199 for a custom Italian men’s suit ($2,200 value)
The House of Couture
Shari, the master tailor behind House of Couture, doesn't let the latest trends boss her around. That's because she bases her designs around classic silhouettes and luxurious fabrics, fitting her sophisticated looks to each client's unique measurements. Whether she's designing a dress, a suit, or a bridal gown, she always draws from an extensive pool of more than 2,000 different fabrics, many of which hail from France, Italy, and Switzerland.
But long before Shari ever picked up a needle and thread at House of Couture, she made the long trek from her homeland of Afghanistan, studying in both Europe and America. Throughout her travels, she took the time to observe different cultures and meet new people, and she incorporates that varied experience into her designs. Once Shari started her fashion career, she was immediately thrust onto a national stage: one of her first jobs was designing evening gowns for Miss California.