Choose from Five Options
- $10 for $20 worth of pub food and drinks for lunch for two, redeemable any day of the week
- $10 for $20 worth of pub food and drinks for dinner for two, redeemable Sunday–Thursday
- $20 for $40 worth of pub food and drinks for dinner for four, redeemable Sunday–Thursday
- $26 for $40 worth of pub food and drinks for dinner for four, redeemable Friday–Saturday
- $13 for $20 worth of pub food and drinks for takeout, redeemable any day of the week
- See the menu.
House of Music Entertainment
Everybody has personal drink specifications—a little more whiskey here, a little less beer there. That's why seven booths at House of Music Entertainment are outfitted with table taps, where diners pour their own brews and spirits. Of course, guests can defer pouring duties to bartenders, who supply drafts, bottles, and cans from an extensive beer selection that includes microbrews, such as Founders alongside beloved classics.
The libations complement House of Music Entertainment's version of American bar food, which includes unorthodox options such as chimichangas filled with Philly cheesesteak or chicken cordon bleu fixings. For night owls, a late-night menu serves bar staples, such as fried zucchini and jalapeno poppers, from 10 p.m. until 1 a.m.
Those late night snacks keep patrons nourished as they watch the latest football matches, baseball games, and referee hugging competitions on the bar's 80 plasma televisions. Inside House of Music Entertainment's 15,000-square-foot theater, concertgoers take in a show by musicians such as Naughty by Nature and Carly Rae Jepsen, both of which recently graced the 28-by-30-foot stage. They've built up an extensive media gallery inclusive of not only national acts but also the local bands and DJs their theater showcases. During the summer season, patrons can also enjoy the al fresco scene on the bar's patio.