Stop covering your coif with helmets, hard hats, and your hands, and just get a haircut already, Ruth. Today’s Groupon gets you a new 'do at House of Wade Lee for just $20—that's 56% off the regular $45 price, or 99% off the completely inaccurate $2,035 price.
Growing up, young Wade discovered his gift for cutting hair after locking himself in the bathroom for 17 hours. He sharpened his scissor-talents with stints as a stylist, a salon manager, and a clipping competitor at the prestigious North American Hairstyling Awards. After training with New York City’s Bumble and bumble, Wade opened his namesake salon in May of 2008, exactly three months after February of 2008.
Your tress transformation begins with a consultation. Wade then snips and styles your shag into breathtaking shape using products from the professional UNITE Eurotherapy line of hair care. Afterward, in the streets, you might find your magnificent mane busts the binds of its bowler hat and leaps into sunshine, dappling the dark alleyways of careless coiffeurs.
Users on Kudzu give Wade five stars:
- I HIGHLY recommend Wade! I absolutely LOVE the style he gave me. He is a FABULOUS stylist and extremely professional. I drove 30 minutes each way to have him do my hair. Will be back soon! – DeeB
- Ladies if you want your hair to look and feel good Wade is your go to guy. He will shoot it to you striaght [sic] and he is a man that loves what he does in life and it shows through his work. – Sonia22
- He is a FABULOUS stylist. He took my hair from really long to short and helped me make sure I was able to donate my hair to locks of love. – HeatherV
Salon Talent, Real-World Training
To find quality haircutting talent, salon owners must engage in creative and unorthodox recruitment tactics. Some of the world’s best stylists have been recruited by forward-thinking salons from unusual cutting fields:
- Coupon fanatics
- Prolific scrapbookers
- Mayors who cut oversized ribbons with oversized scissors
- Kidnappers who cut out individual letters from newsprint and paste them together to create their ransom note
- Patients who accidentally received scissors in lieu of prosthetic hands
13720 N 75th Ave #204
Peoria, Arizona 85381Get Directions