At a restaurant they will give you a menu, which is a very short, nonfiction book about food. Enjoy a table of contents with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $10 for $20 off your bill at breakfast
- $20 for $40 off your bill at breakfast for four or more people
- $14 for $28 off your bill at dinner
- $28 for $56 off your bill at dinner for four or more people
- Click here to see the menu.<p>
Want a suggestion?
- Appetizer: crispy Hub chips dusted with sea salt ($4)
- Entrees: a maple-glazed salmon BLT sandwich ($13) and penne pasta tossed with roasted vegetables ($10)
- Total Bill: $27 for a dinner for two<p>
The Hub at Holiday Inn
The Hub at Holiday Inn serves up meals in a casual atmosphere equally suited to solo travelers, families with kids, and colleagues on business trips. The menu features a selection of "familiar foods made interesting": USDA Grade A choice steaks, charbroiled Angus burgers, and tender barbecued pulled pork all evoke memories of classic home cooking, while Asian-style sweet red chili sauces and pesto-topped hummus lend some dishes an international flair.
This dedication to warmth and welcome extends beyond the menu. High-backed booths and cushioned chairs surround the dining room's dark wooden tables, inviting diners to cozy up for a meal. A carpet emblazoned with orange and purple radial patterns adds a lively splash of color to the neutral-toned walls, which feature small pieces of frameless artwork.
“Good breakfast...great choices and great selections!!!!! Quiet, intimate...great!”
“Thank you for the very nice evening out and treating us so special. The chef and the server were GREAT! ”
“This is a great deal and good food.”