All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Like a centipede or the judicial system, a bicycle relies on the synchronicity of its many parts. Fine-tune your system with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$25 for a basic bike tune-up (a $50 value)
- Adjust derailleurs, brakes, hubs, headset, and gears
- Wipe down frame
- Lube chain and pivots of derailleurs
- Check tires and add air
- True wheels
- Check binders and bolts on stem, seat post, and cranks<p>
$42 for an elite bike tune-up (a $90 value)
- All services included in basic tune-up
- Inspect, adjust, and inject grease into hubs
- True and dish wheels
- Adjust bottom bracket and head set
- Inspect and grease binders on stem
- Inspect and grease seat post and seat-tube binder bolt
- Lubricate chain, cogs, derailleur pivots, and cables when possible
- Clean frame and wheels<p>
$52 for a pro bike tune-up (a $120 value)
- All services included in elite tune-up
- Check frame and straighten frame alignment if possible
- Replace all cables and housing (excludes $20–$30 cost for parts)
- Re-grease bottom bracket and headset if needed
- Replace frame
- Full suspension grease or pivot kit re-build if needed
- Re-size cable housings if necessary<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 19, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. In-store only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Hub
Hand-painted murals of surreal city skylines, rolling fields, and sunrise-speckled ocean views surround customers inside The Hub, a full service bicycle shop and service center. In the midst of the modern artwork, a dedicated crew works to equip riders with gear for pedaling past similar scenes in the natural world, relying on expertise they’ve gleaned from working in development and design with K2 bikes to maintain and repair rides. The knowledgeable staff guides cyclists through expansive show-room floors filled with parts, helmets, and bicycles of various styles including BMX, road bikes, mountain bikes, and beach cruisers from brands such as BMC, Kona, Bianchi, and K2. Bike riders themselves, the staffers work to educate each customer who walks through the door, championing the environmentally friendly form of transportation beloved by small, lazy dogs in baskets everywhere.