- Any regular show at The Improv Comedy Club
- Section: general admission
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the calendar of performers.
$39 for a comedy package for two (up to a $177.95 total value)
- Two tickets to any regular show (up to a $56 value)
- One appetizer from the dining menu (up to a $9.95 value)
- Four tickets to any regular future show (up to a $112 value)
$56 for a comedy package for four (up to a $243.90 total value)
- Four tickets to a show (up to a $112 value)
- Two appetizers (up to a $9.95 value each)
- Four tickets to any regular future show (up to a $224 value) <p>
All performances have first-come, first-served seating. Dinner reservations get preferred seating. The Improv Comedy Club has a two-item minimum food or drink purchase per person; appetizer does not count towards the minimum.
Adam Ferrara (May 9–11)
Rescue Me star and cohost of Top Gear seen on his Comedy Central Presents special and DVD, Adam Ferrara: Funny as Hell
Warning: Contains harsh language and hilarious technical difficulties
Dave Coulier (June 13–15)
Comedian and actor beloved for his role as Uncle Joey Gladstone on Full House
Loni Love (July 11–13)
As seen on Chelsea Lately, The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, and The Late Late Show with Craig Kilborn<p>
Warning: contains coarse language and terrifying tales of Kanye West’s ego
The Improv Comedy Club
For nearly 50 years, the Improv chain has incubated standup talent—notable alumni such as Jerry Seinfeld, Adam Sandler, and Robin Williams all conquered The Improv stage before getting their big breaks. The Chicago location carries on the Improv’s tradition of catching rising stars before they turn into supernovas spewing dangerous molten punch lines with a calendar of up-and-comers and nationally touring talent.