- $38 for Two General Admission Tickets to Comedy Show and $20 Credit to Cellar 56 (up to $70.40)
- When: any show of your choice, excluding special events
- Where: The Atlanta Improv Comedy Club & Dinner Theatre
- Section: general admission
- Door time: one hour prior to showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the schedule of upcoming acts.
The Atlanta Improv Comedy Club & Dinner Theatre has a two-drink minimum per person, not included with this Groupon.
Greg Proops (June 26–28)
As heard on his podcast “The Smartest Man in the World”
Warning: contains some profane language
Jason Kanter (July 10–12)
As seen on AXS TV’s Gotham Comedy Live and as a returning guest on The Artie Lange Show
Matt Braunger (August 7–9)
A featured player on the final season of MADtv and seen as Gene on NBC’s Up All Night, Matt Braunger revels in humanity’s basest urges.
The Atlanta Improv Comedy Club & Dinner Theatre
For nearly 50 years, the Improv chain has incubated stand up talent—notable alumni such as Jerry Seinfeld, Adam Sandler, and Robin Williams all conquered their stage fright there before their big breaks. The Atlanta location carries on the Improv’s tradition of catching rising stars before they turn into supernovas spewing dangerous molten punch lines with a calendar of up-and-comers and nationally touring talent.
91% of 141 customers recommend
“Only thing is you are souncomfortably close to everyone so there's not much room at your table to eat or just have space in general , but the comics wer very funny :)”
“Comics were hilarious and for the price of one ticket, to get two and enough for a martini at Czar - it was an excellent deal!”
“Had a great experience and had no issues with the Groupon.”