What You Get
$35 for an Indian dinner for two with wine (up to $67.90 value)
- One shared appetizer (up to $8)
- Two orders of naan (up to $5 each)
- Two entrees (up to $18.95 each)
- Two glasses of wine ($6 each)
See the menu. Indian Clove’s new location on Clove Road boasts a larger parking lot as well as a grander and more enhanced dining and banquet hall space.
How It Works
Reservations may only be made at times available on Groupon. You may select “Check Availability” to book at purchase, or book later by following these steps:
- Purchase deal
- Visit “My Groupons” or tap the mobile app to make a reservation
- Select day and time online to secure reservation
- Show up for your reservation and mention your name and the word “Groupon” to the host—they’ll be waiting to welcome you.
Chefs at Indian Clove put a modern twist on the bold, flavorful spices of traditional Indian and Indo-Chinese cuisine. Working with organic long-grain rice and bread recipes that date back as far as 200 years, they forge aromatic South Asian dishes using fresh ginger, saffron, garlic, ajwain, mustard seeds, and curry leaves. The chefs' dedication to tradition is also evident in their use of the clay tandoor oven, which roasts skewers of marinated chicken, paneer cheese, and even lobster to tender perfection.
From the Press
- Indian Clove is, "a clever new Indian restaurant with a fresh, modern interior soaked in beautiful, natural light, and a serious talent for Indian fare.” — 2010 Michelin Guide according to Indian Clove's website
- "Drawing on his Indian roots and Boston and Denver chops, [chef-owner Ansari Ahamed] mixes Anglo-Indian favorites like no-filler crab cakes and Mulligatawny soup with tandoori classics such as tikka masala and spiced lamb korma, braised so tender it practically melts in one bite." — New York magazine
- "As is its tradition, Indian Clove makes a nice impression with its fine food and sweet service." — Staten Island Advance
Evenings at Indian Clove don't have to end with dinner. In a separate lounge space, guests can savor the kitchen's creations while live DJs provide an eclectic soundtrack for their meal. To help keep spirits high, the lounge also serves specialty cocktails in addition to wines plucked from the restaurant's climate-controlled cellar.