Skilled technician uses Fibroblast method to rejuvenate one’s skin and remove imperfections like mole or wart
What You'll Get
- The treatments are performed with the use of the Fibroblast method. It’s a skin tightening procedure, also referred to as plasma, in which heat is targeted at a chosen skin area, that responds by producing new collagen and restructuring the elastin fibers, resulting in tighter and firmer skin.
- Full face lift includes the following areas: upper eye, lower eye, crows feet, upper lip, lower lip, frown line, forehead, jaw line, cheeks, and two imperfection removals
- Full eye lift includes the following areas: upper eye, lower eye, crows feet
- Full lip lift includes the following areas: upper lip, lower lip, frown line
- Non-surgical imperfection removal can include the following: mole, skin tag, corn, wart
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Multiple sessions may be needed depending on skin condition. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 60 days. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.