What You'll Get
For $8, today's side deal gets you $20 worth of unique rubber stamps and card-making supplies from The Inkspot in Kirkwood.
- Carries rare and brand name rubber stamp lines, along with inks, markers, and other supplies for card and scrapbook production
- Stamps ($5–$15) from more than 200 vendors, including Hero Arts, Impression Obsession, Stampington, and Whippersnapper
- Perfect for holiday card making, with materials such as cardstock ($.25–$2 per sheet) and ribbons ($1+)
- Scrapbooking supplies, including scoring tools ($12–$50) and colored pencils ($1.50–$6)
- Friendly and obliging staff
The Riverfront Times named The Inkspot the Best Place to Buy Rubber Stamps in 2007:
- Not only is the staff eager to help and offer examples of their own work (the front room is actually their workspace), but the Inkspot also offers workshops galore in the classrooms upstairs; there's also a small library of various craft magazine back issues you can troll in search of inspiration. Truly, the Inkspot has room for stampers of all sizes, shapes and skill levels. – Riverfront Times
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 26, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Not valid for sale items. May use towards classes. Must use in 1 visit, no cash back. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.