Choose Between Two Options
- $15 for general admission for two ($30 value)
- $29 for general admission for four (
Admission is valid either March 4 or 5, 2016. The event will take place at Newport Beachside Hotel and Resort. Sponsors include Zouk Mia, Kendy Lynn, Terra Event Management, and C4 Productions.
A Chat with The International Dance Expo
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition?
We are an International Dance Expo focused on shining a spotlight on our vibrant dance community in South Florida.
What is IDE2016?
The aim of the International Dance Expo is simple but bold:
• To shine a spotlight on the colorful, artistic, and passionate dancers in our community
• To provide an elegant and fun environment for local dance companies to network, exhibit their talent and gain more students and recognition
• Build and grow the Miami dance community and culture on a local, national and international level through cultural exchange and skillful displays
We are stronger together, and excite the communities we serve by connecting in a positive and non competitive environment that shows our diversity and love of dance.
What was the inspiration to start or run this business?
When you step into this room filled with so much movement, diversity, and talent - we want you to be able to be inspired to choose the dance style or music that speaks to your heart. During our 2 hour cocktali party you will enjoy an evening of dance shows, shopping from local dance vendors, and short intro dance lessons. Who knows - you may find your next hobby, or life's passion!
What do you love most about your job?
We love seeing our dance community grow. We help by creating a space for people to come together to network and learn something new.
What is the best reaction you've ever gotten from a customer? "There is nothing like dancing the night away". We get comments like this from our friendly, fun and welcoming dance community.