America’s longest running jewelry show which enables buying gems from wholesalers, manufacturers, and designers
What You'll Get
- Convention offers a chance for visitors to purchase jewelry, gemstones, minerals, and accessories directly from designers, wholesalers, and manufacturers.
Age restriction: Must be 9 or older to attend
Free admission for military members and their immediate family
- Dates and times: May 29–31 from noon to 6 p.m. on Friday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Saturday, and 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Sunday
- Prohibited items, strollers, photo cameras
- Transportation: Free and ample parking lot available on site
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 31, 2020. Amount paid never expires. Children under 9 years old are not permitted. Free admission for military and their immediate family. No strollers or photographs. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The International Gem & Jewelry Show
Founded in 1967, the International Gem & Jewelry Show welcomes vendors from around the world, boasting an exhibition roster that includes everyone from homespun artisans to antique dealers. The shows also welcome DIY jewelry fans with vendors dedicated to beading and other crafts who practice their work for captive audiences.
- Shop directly from designers so you know just where your money is going—to the artists who craft the pieces you love.
- See a special exhibit, with some show topics that include celebrity and movie star jewelry, unusual gems and pieces, and local craftspeople.
- Free jewelry cleaning and help with proper upkeep and maintenance on pieces visitors already own is available from experts in the field.