Choose from Five Options
- $10 for $20 worth of food for two, valid Sunday–Wednesday
- $20 for $40 worth of food for four, valid Sunday–Wednesday
- $12 for $20 worth of food for two, valid Thursday–Saturday
- $24 for $40 worth of food for two, valid Thursday–Saturday
- $13 for $20 worth of carryout
- See the menus.
The Italian Kitchen of Wakefield
Its menu brims with classics, but the signature dish here is the chicken pot pie ravioli. This inventiveness infuses the whole menu of The Italian Kitchen of Wakefield. Here, Chef Caira bakes pizzas in a 600-degree oven, imports some pastas and makes others by hand, and crafts classics like veal parmesan. But the epicurean expert also offers gluten-free options, as well as a low-calorie, deconstructed fettuccine alfredo. But whether traditional or imaginative, every dish is united by the chef's attention to detail, and also by its geography. That's because Chef Caira homes in on the Lazio region of Italy, which encompasses Rome as well as the country's marinara hot springs.