All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
May 31, 2014
May 29, 2014
May 29, 2014
What You'll Get
Johnny Cash always started his concerts by saying "Hello, I'm Johnny Cash," and always ended them by walking briskly off stage. Learn about the legend with this Groupon.
- $17 for admission for two ($30 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 31, 2014. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per household, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Johnny Cash Museum
Sporting an AAA Gem rating—an honor only bestowed upon six Nashville attractions—the Johnny Cash Museum honors the life, work, and legend of one of American music's most iconic figures. The mythology of the Man in Black comes to life through a collection of the musician's personal memorabilia, bringing guests into contact with the music and lyrics that reshaped country music for generations of fans. Curated by lifelong fan and owner Bill Miller, the collection has earned plaudits from outlets ranging from CNN and the New York Times to Billboard and Vogue, with National Geographic's placing it at the top of their list of Pitch-Perfect Museums.
- Focus: the instruments, writings, and personal effects of music legend Johnny Cash
- Latest Exhibit: Walk the Line movie exhibit
- Permanent Mainstay: Cash's original 1959 Gibson J-200 guitar
- Eye-Catcher: the suit that Cash wore when he performed at the White House in 1971
- Don't Miss: green screen area, where guests can take their photo with Johnny