The Joint Chiropractic provides convenient and affordable chiropractic care focused on client’s needs and goals
About This Deal
- Click here and select your desired location to learn more about the chiropractors working at each location.
- Age restrictions: Younger than 18 must have guardian-signed waiver
- Benefits of chiropractic care: Beyond treating neck, back, and shoulder discomfort, chiropractic therapy sessions can determine the root of the pain and discomfort and help alleviate headaches, sciatica, carpal tunnel, joint pain, and even pains caused by pregnancy.
- These are walk-in clinics and are open 7 days a week. No insurance is needed.
- THE PATIENT AND ANY OTHER PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT HAS THE RIGHT TO REFUSE TO PAY, CANCEL (RESCIND) PAYMENT OR BE REIMBURSED FOR ANY OTHER SERVICE, EXAMINATION OR TREATMENT WHICH IS PERFORMED AS A RESULT OF AND WITHIN 72 HOURS OF RESPONDING TO THE ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE FREE, DISCOUNTED OR REDUCED FEE SERVICES, EXAMINATION OR TREATMENT. (FLA. STAT. 456.02) (201 KAR 21:065). Subject to additional state statutes and regulations. See clinic for chiropractor(s)’ name and license info. Clinics managed and/or owned by franchisee or Prof. Corps. Restrictions may apply to Medicare eligible patients. Individual results may vary.
About The Joint Chiropractic
The team behind the Joint Chiropractic streamlines the chiropractic process. Instead of scheduling appointments, patients simply walk in, fill out paperwork, and see a doctor, who stays on-site to minimize wait times. During exams, doctors examine spines, searching for subluxations and bulges, before devising a treatment plan that can include chiropractic adjustments, which typically take only 10 minutes.