Air is the most important ingredient of any beach ball, scuba tank, or make-believe turkey dinner. Discover some of air’s entertaining uses with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $30 for a 10-visit punch card (a $65 value), shareable among multiple children in the same family
- $85 for a 55-minute jungle-themed party package for up to 15 kids, valid Monday–Thursday (a $175 value)
- $100 for the above party package for up to 15 kids, valid Friday–Saturday (a $200 value)<p>
Party packages include:
- Unlimited playtime
- 55 minutes in the party room with soft drinks, decorations, and tableware
- Safari hat and a pass for one future visit for the birthday boy or girl<p>
The Jungle Gym
Featured in the Polk County Itemizer-Observer for keeping kids active and engaged, The Jungle Gym is a place where sock-footed tykes can traverse three bouncy playplaces, meander through colorful tunnels, and exercise imaginations in the Lego room. A lion-shaped inflatable playhouse beckons children to climb its mane, slide down its tongue, and punch its kidneys. Kids climb a rope ladder to reach a scenic zenith above friends and steer toy vehicles and trains to navigate the ground level. On occasion, Pippin the parrot visits to converse with kids or to squawk out instructions to build a makeshift birdcage in the Lego room. Toddlers mingle in a dedicated, safe play area and pintsize explorers navigate narrow thoroughfares.
101 SW Court St
Dallas, OR 97338