- $12 for $20 toward dinner for two
The Kitchen in Crowley
Helmed by a father-and-son team, The Kitchen in Crowley provides residents of the Fort Worth area with a taste of the Mediterranean. Read on to learn more about some of the menu's mouthwatering options.
- Appetizer: baba ghanouj composed of roasted eggplant, sesame-seed paste, garlic, and fresh lemon juice
- Salad: falafel served over a bed of lettuce tossed with tomatoes, cucumbers, black olives, red onions, feta, and tahini
- Sandwich: seasoned gyro meat stuffed inside a warm pita with taziki, onions, and tomatoes
- Entree: tender, juicy lamb chops served atop fluffy rice and paired with a greek salad
- Dessert: supersweet baklava with paper-thin layers of pastry, honey, and chopped nuts