What You'll Get
Eating and drinking with friends makes for a much better Friday night than eating your friends and drinking alone. Gather a crowd with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$19.99 for a meal and beer flights package for two (up to a $42.40 total value)
- Two beer flights, each made of three 5-ounce glasses (a $7 value each)
- Two Cuban sandwiches, lamb burgers, or veggie burgers (up to a $10.95 value each)
- Two mini sides (up to a $3.25 value each)<p>
$39 for a meal and beer flights package for four (up to a $84.80 total value)
- Four beer flights, each made of three 5-ounce glasses (a $7 value each)
- Four Cuban sandwiches, lamb burgers, or veggie burgers (up to a $10.95 value each)
- Four mini sides (up to a $3.25 value each)<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Dine-in only. Not valid for happy hour specials. Must be 21 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Kitchen
When Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives host Guy Fieri swung into The Kitchen, it was the lamb burger that caught his eye—a 6-ounce, well-seasoned patty topped with red-pepper relish and placed between two freshly baked buns made onsite. These straight-from-the-oven baked goods are a part of The Kitchen's charm, its bustling bakery sharing space with the dining room and craft-beer bar.
The meals crafted in that kitchen include the Cuban sandwich, pulled pork and sliced pit ham on grilled bakery bread. The hearty meatloaf plate skips the sandwiching in favor of a housemade barbecue glaze and pairs with frothy brews.
In fact, one of the libations from an impressive roster of craft beers would be enough to draw brew-lovers to its bar, but The Kitchen takes things a step further, hosting a monthly beer-brewing class led by the restaurant's own brewmaster.