Choose from Four Options
- $45 for 18 holes of golf for two with cart and two beers, redeemable Monday–Thursday only ($90 value)
- $85 for 18 holes of golf for four with cart and four beers, redeemable Monday–Thursday only ($180 value)
- $55 for 18 holes of golf for two with cart and two beers, redeemable Friday-Sunday only ($114 value)
- $105 for 18 holes of golf for four with cart and two beers, redeemable Friday-Sunday only ($228 value)
Twosomes and foursomes traverse The Lakes Golf Course’s 9-hole layout twice over for an 18-hole round, which must be completed in one visit.
The Lakes Golf Course
Bookended by the rippling waters of Lake Madison and Round Lake, The Lakes Golf Course’s nine-hole layout arches over 3,128 yards of rolling, lush terrain. Conscientious clubbers will spend time at the adjacent driving range before the round to prepare swings and motivate lazy golf carts in time for the first hole, a par 5, 533-yard monolith rated the course’s hardest hole. Throughout the layout, gentle elevation changes create the occasional tricky lie and give way to splendid views of the lakes and the surrounding countryside topography. Those looking to extend their golf outing to an overnight trip or romantic getaway with their sand-wedge can hunker down in the rustic but modern accommodations at The Lodge, or pitch a tent made of polo shirts at the Camping Grounds.
Course at a Glance:
- 9-hole, par 36 course
- Course rating of 72.2 (adjusted for 18-hole round)
- Slope rating of 121
- Three tee options