Registered nurses use the Lumenis LightSheer Duet Diode Laser system on areas of unwanted hair.
What You'll Get
- View valid treatment areas.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about laser hair-removal.
- During noninvasive laser hair-removal sessions, the registered nurse uses a Lumenis LightSheer Laser Duet diode laser system on areas of unwanted hair.
- The laser is recommended for light, medium and lighter dark skin tones.
- Please schedule a free nurse consultation if you are unsure if your skin type is appropriate.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. 48hr cancellation notice required or fee up to voucher price may apply. Valid only for select treatment areas. Must purchase reusable Duet Tip for $18 at first appointment. Not valid for pregnant clients or breast feeding clients. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). New customers only. Valid only for option purchased. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Laser Cafe
Owned and operated by Dr. Charles Sarosy, a board-certified cosmetic surgeon, the Laser Cafe offers clients results-oriented aesthetic services. In addition to laser treatments, which can reduce everything from unwanted body hair to stretch marks, Dr. Sarosy and his staff of nurses perform:
- Injectables, including Botox to relax wrinkles and fillers to plump lips and restore youthful volume and contouring
- IPL photofacials, during which intense pulsed light treats irregular pigmentation, rosacea and capillaries
- VI Peels that incorporate exfoliating acids and vitamins to shrink wrinkles, treats melasma, tighten pores, and refine skin tone and texture