Kids, like Ponce De León, need constant supervision while exploring or they’ll simply vanish into a jungle in search of eternal youth. Safely encourage playtime pursuits with today's Groupon to The Little Gym in Danvers or Woburn. Choose between the following options:
- For $49, you get a class package (a $125 total value) that includes:
- Four consecutive classes for a youngster (an $82 value). Classes are considered consecutive if they take place on the same day and at the same time four weeks in a row. Check the schedule for Danvers and Woburn to confirm times.
- A one-year family membership (a $40 value)
- A California Springs water bottle (a $3 value)
- For $75, you get $150 toward a 90-minute kids' Birthday Bash package.
With more than 30 years of kid-entertaining experience, The Little Gym provides a safe and noncompetitive environment wherein wee ones can exercise their brains and bodies. Visiting youngsters glean social, intellectual, and emotional skills from the facility's professionally developed programs in gymnastics, sports, and dance that cater to differing ages, levels of muscle development, and degrees of hatred for vegetables. Each session's hands-on activities keep the motors of little tykes revving, facilitate bonding, and boost listening skills, attention spans, and confidence. As members of the toddling society hydrate with their California Springs water bottle, they relish additional benefits such as participation in priority enrollment in classes and discounts on camps, parent survival nights, and party reservations.
During 90-minute birthday bashes ($280+ for members, $305+ for nonmembers), children can celebrate the anniversary of their first breath of air with up to 14 of their closest friends or imaginary dragons. Each party includes access to The Little Gym's facilities, games, a T-shirt for the birthday child, drinks, music, and activities led by trained professionals. Check the schedule at Danvers and Woburn for availability.