Choose Between Two Options
- $40 for three weekly classes for one child ($58.50 value)
- $78 for three weekly classes for two children ($117 value)
- Children can use the three classes for the same program or for different programs
- Children may also attend practice-time sessions at no additional charge during their three weeks
- Both options also include three weeks of member discounts on Parents’ Survival Nights, birthday parties and camps
- Click to view the Hatfield class schedule
The Little Gym
In 1976, educator, musician, and kinesiologist Robin Wes longed for a children's gym that prioritized personal growth over competition. Unveiled at a time when physical-education classes pushed students to focus almost exclusively on winning, Robin's program was swiftly adopted and is now used in more than 300 Little Gyms worldwide. Robin still pens original music to accompany lessons, which engage whippersnappers 4 months old–12 years old with gymnastics, dance, karate, and parent and child activities.
Each of The Little Gym's classes introduces simple movements that sharpen motor skills and set brains whirring, allowing kids to progress at their own pace until they can finally build a computer out of macaroni and glitter. Staff members strive to build a base for lifelong social skills and self-assurance with each exercise, including activities rooted purely in fun, such as summer camps or birthday parties, which helped The Little Gym to earn title of #1 Birthday Chain in Parents magazine.