Choose from Four Options
- $30 for three admission tickets, 30 tokens, and three kids’ meals ($52.47 value)
- $35 for five admission tickets and 50 tokens ($62.50 value)
- $46 for five admission tickets and five kids’ meals ($74.95 value)
- $53 for five admission tickets, 50 tokens, and five kids’ meals ($87.45 value)
Tokens can be used towards several redemption arcade games and kiddie rides.
Each kids meal includes a choice of one each of the following items:
- Grilled cheese, slice of pizza, chicken nuggets, or pretzel
- Apple sauce, baby carrots, yogurt, or chips
- Juice box, milk, or small soft drink
The Little Pod
Reservations/Appointments: Not required
Staff Size: 2–10 people
Average Duration of Services: 2–4 hours
Parking: Parking lot
Most Popular Attraction/Offering: Jungle gym and bounce house
Recommended Age Group: Kids
Pro Tip: Bring socks.
Q&A with the Staff
What special training do you or your staff have?
The staff receive thorough training on creating a fun, clean, and safe environment for all our guests.
I'm a first-timer. How do you get me ready for the experience?
Parents need to watch their children at all times. Make sure to bring socks and prepare to have lots of fun.
What is the one feature of your business that you're most proud of?
Visitors are always commenting on how clean our facilities are. Our staff makes sure to keep all the equipment as clean as humanly possible.
Is there anything else you want to add that we didn't cover?
Besides the jungle gym and bounce house we offer a wide range of activities parents can do with their children (i.e., puzzles, puppet shows, reading, arts and crafts, and more). Our little café offers a variety of food and beverages that are kid-friendly.