All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- What’s included:
- Couples Getaway package includes private 50-minute massages and 50 minutes of spa time alone in your chosen suite.
- Couples Getaway Plus includes private 50-minute massages and 110 minutes of spa time in your chosen suite.
- All suites include a combination of a bathroom, bathtub, shower, or sauna. To learn more about the suites, click here.
- Availability can be checked here.
- Two weeks advance notice is suggested
- Please note that the Little Red Day Spa does not honor any Groupon Vouchers, gift certificates or any special promotion discounts of any kind from February 10, 2019 - February 16, 2019.
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
Learn More About Couples Massage
A little nervous about your couples massage? Don't worry—we'll answer your FAQs to make sure you're relaxed before your session.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Tip is based on the full price and due at the time of service. Massage class is only available Monday nights. Not valid February 10, 2019 - February 16, 2019. Appointment required. Credit card required at booking. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Little Red Day Spa
At The Little Red Day Spa, couples or individuals pick one of the spa's four themed suites, where sumptuous textiles and low light immerse them in an otherworldly sense of peace. Once ensconced, they enjoy a side-by-side or individual massage performed by professional, highly-trained therapists.
Before or after their services, guests are able to enjoy the suite on their own terms, which can mean anything from savoring snacks and wine brought from home or take a relaxing candlelit soak in the glow of gilded lanterns; or if you are feeling a bit whimsical, there are body paints and mud to be creative with. Whether they choose the Art Suite or the second-level Sky Suite or the Moroccan suite, which includes a massive copper pedestal tub in its master bathroom, guests are treated to a reflective, memory-making experience that is both relaxing and therapeutic.