All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
May 20, 2012
May 15, 2012
May 4, 2012
What You'll Get
Click above to buy $30 Ticket ($60 value) to A Celebration of Washington Winemakers, Thursday, December 3 from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Buy here $30 Ticket ($70 value) to Champagne and Sparkling Wine Celebration, Thursday, December 17 from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Buy here $40 Ticket ($80 value) to Vertical Tasting of Marchesi di Barolo, Sunday, January 10 from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Buy here $30 Ticket ($60 value) to Rock The Score Wine Tasting, Wednesday, February 24 from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
|_Jump to: Reviews||New Benefits of Drinking Wine_|
Whether you’re a lifelong casual connoisseur or a truly uninitiated newbie in a wilderness of grapevines, today’s Groupon for wine tastings at The Local Vine gives you the edge you need to confidently stride into your holiday dinner parties or festive formal affairs. The Local Vine has been atop Citysearch’s Best Seattle Wine Bars list for the past two years.
Choose from the following four events: * Champagne and Sparkling Wine Celebration: Prep for New Year’s Eve at this showcase of more than 20 bubbly sips and stock up at discounted rates. Featured tasting selections from California, Australia, Oregon and Cremant d’Alasce, range from $10 to $200. The celebration includes complimentary hors d’oeuvres. * Rock the Score Wine Tasting: Judge the Vine’s top 20 bottles for yourself. Enjoy pours that have scored 90 points and more with complimentary hors d’oeuvres and exclusive wine discounts. * Vertical Tasting of Marchesi di Barolo: Rare, pricey Marchesi di Barolo wines from 1985, 1990, 1999, 2000, and 2001 are served alongside complimentary appetizers. A limited selection of featured wines will be available to purchase at discounted rates. * A Celebration of Washington Winemakers: Join a select group of Pacific Northwest winemakers (including DeLille, Fidelitas, Longshadows, JM Cellars, Hedges, Matthews, and Darby) for local sips, savories, stories, and discounts.
Get this Groupon to uncork holiday party ideas, mingle among fellow oenophiles, or make good on your resolution to become a better restaurant wine list reader.
In addition to spending the past two years atop Citysearch’s Best Seattle Wine Bars list, The Local Vine was also recognized nationally as one of The Hot 10 Wine Bars in the country by Bon Appétit magazine. Citysearchers give it 4.5 stars: > * First off let me say that this is some of the coolest decor in Belltown being both sophisticated and relaxing at the same time. Everything about this place makes wine extremely approachable for wine novices and those looking to learn more. – winegeek12 > * This is a wonderful, warm wine bar. Great wine selection by the glass. Interesting and well executed appetizers. The staff is welcoming and very helpful. – anamama > * We have been trying a bunch of wine bars in Seattle andI believe Local Vine is one ofthe best. Great selection of wne, Fabulous chese plate and the olives are my fav!!! - c3b
New Benefits of Drinking Wine
More and more medical research is showing that drinking wine may actually be beneficial to your health. But could it also help you in other ways? Here are some lesser-known benefits of drinking wine:
- A glass of white wine each day will cause finicky cats to begin behaving more like your obedient falcons
- Red wine spilled on paperwork will dry in the shape of accurate responses
- A sip of wine before bed will prevent your bed from becoming sentient and devouring you
- Chardonnays have been proven to cause movie characters to become real and help out with the utilities bill
- A drop of champagne won't change the past, no matter how badly you want it to
Follow @Groupon_Says on Twitter.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 4, 2009. Amount paid never expires. Must be 21 years or older. Valid only for event on 12/3/09. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.