All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed January 4, 2018
· Reviewed December 28, 2017
· Reviewed December 6, 2017
What You'll Get
- $99 for one night in a lake view room and breakfast for two at The Lodge of Four Seasons in Lake Ozark (an up to $205 value).
- Four-season lodge offering a variety of year round activities, including 54-holes of golf, a full-service spa, and a variety of restaurants
- Overlook beautiful Ozark Lake from one of resort’s main lodge rooms ($205 value), which include access to indoor and outdoor swimming pools, fitness rooms, golf courses, boat rentals, tennis, and nearby hiking and biking trails
- In-house dining includes Breezes Restaurant, Soleil, Parrot Bar, and HK’s Steakhouse
Although reviewers are mixed about the accommodations, customers enjoy the spa and commend the service. The Examiner reviewed The Lodge of Four Seasons. TripAdvisors give it an average of 3.5 owl eyes, and more than 1,400 Facebookers like it. > * We absolutely loved the character of the resort. It has such a wonderful feeling to it. – andytn23, TripAdvisor > * Every single employee that I encountered smiled at me, and offered help… Our room (in the main lodge) was great. – J_in_the_Lou, TripAdvisor
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 30, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required; subject to availability. 72-hour cancellation notice or Groupon is forfeited. Valid New Years Eve. Valid as credit toward upgrades. Tax and service fee not included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.