Today's Groupon nurtures neglected nails with the tender polishing, clipping, and cuddling most people reserve for prized hedge mazes or infants. You get a manicure and pedicure for $34 at The Loft Salon & Gallery (normally $35 for manicure and $50 for pedicure. The Loft Salon & Gallery, part pamper oasis, part art gallery, and part giant mechanized spider, has friendly staff and expert technicians who know the cure for any cuticle's uncuteness.
The funky zebra-stripe furniture, natural light, art, and clean, modern design at The Loft burst the bubble of busydom hovering over the city, releasing a flock of pleasant calms. Friends don't let friends make use of unkempt hands and feet in public spaces, so help the people you love walk and grab shame-free. Get it for your mom, sister, girlfriend, or female wrestling coach: it's the perfect Groupon for sharing.
Note: Groupon user must be a new Loft client.
- I just recently moved to this salon for my services and couldn't be happier with the experience – blueeyes3, Insider Pages
- you will be thrilled at the results! – frankthegirl, Insider Pages
- I was very happy with the service i received here. The salon is unique in that it is also a mini gallery...It is in the Roosevelt neighborhood and easy to get to-street parking was readily available. – PriyaMichelle, Insider Pages
Combination Businesses that Combine Businesses
The Loft Salon & Gallery, as its name suggests, is a combination salon and art gallery. Here are other combination businesses that are hoping to make it big:
- Midtown Squash and Antiques Court
- Funky Savior Non-Denominational Church-agogue and Hookahtarium
- Adorable Accidents Just Fish and Cats Pet Store
- Mikey’s Milk Bottle Toss and Heirloom Milk Bottle Museum
- Just Jeans! (And Emergency Preparedness Kits!)
Follow @Groupon_Says on Twitter.
1925 3rd Ave
Seattle, Washington 98101Get Directions