|_Jump to: Reviews||When Black Friday Comes_|
Soak away the worries that have lodged themselves in the nooks of your joints and the crooks of your connective tissues, while inhaling a bouquet of soothing, therapeutic scents. Today’s deal will restore your Thanksgiving-weary body to a nubile state of relaxed seasonal joyousness unlike any since you found out the in-laws couldn’t make it to dinner this year. With today’s Groupon, one of five one-hour massages at The Loft Salon & Gallery is yours for $49 (a $100–$120 value, depending on the technique).
Retreat to The Loft’s peaceful sanctuary on 3rd Avenue, and feel the pressures of the outside world dissolve off your soon-to-be-tension-free shoulders. The Loft offers professional services that treat your skin and muscles with the utmost pampering in a beautifully serene salon world with its own official climate and state bird.
Today’s deal gives you the option of one of five massages:
- Deep Tissue: Give your body a break and surrender to an hour of deliberate strokes and direct muscle grain pressure.
- Hot Stone: Heated basalt stones help penetrate and relax your muscles.
- Lomi Lomi: Based on the Hawaiian concept of working with the mind, body, and spirit, this massage is fluid and wavelike.
- Pre-Natal: Massage away the back pain that stems from carrying around a person in your body (second or third term only).
- Integrated: A little bit of everything customized for your needs.
Stresses and pressures can find homes anywhere in your body. Move them out with today’s deal. Escape holiday stresses, treat a tense loved one, or give your mail carrier the gift she deserves.
Note: An appointment is required. Get a longer treatment if you can cover the extra cost, just like hitting snooze on the massage button.
Insider Pagers give The Loft Salon & Gallery a perfect five stars: > * I just recently moved to this salon for my services and couldn’t be happier with the experience. – blueeyes3 > * you will be thrilled at the results! – frankthegirl
When Black Friday Comes
Known as Black Friday, the day after Thanksgiving is the biggest shopping day of the year and the sun’s annual day of rest. Here are some surefire shopping tips to help you survive the sunless mall-maelstrom unscathed:
- To increase visibility, reach for overstock shelves, and to intimidate other shoppers, employ your finest pair of running stilts.
- Most malls have two or three “secret” stores hidden behind the food court; try muscling your way through by feigning a baked-potato emergency.
- If your curious children discover that you’ve purchased them a coveted copy of the 1995 Rembrandts album LP, punish their inquisitiveness by mounting it on the wall of your study.
- Online shopping has never been more convenient thanks to websites such as Nopuorg.
Follow @Groupon_Says on Twitter.
1925 3rd Ave
Seattle, Washington 98101Get Directions