London Pass Grants Entry to 80+ Top Attractions in London: Tower of London, The Shard, Westminster Abbey, St. Paul’s Cathedral, and more.
What You'll Get
- Two-Day London Pass for Child Ages 5–15 (No Travel Card)
- Two-Day London Pass for Adult Ages 16+ (No Travel Card)
- Two-Day London Pass with Travel Card for Adult Ages 16+
- Two-Day London Pass with Travel Card for Child Ages 5–15
- Four-Day London Pass for Adult Ages 16+ (No Travel Card)
- Four-Day London Pass for Child Ages 5–15 (No Travel Card)
- Four-Day London Pass with Travel Card for Adult Ages 16+
- Four-Day London Pass with Travel Card for Child Ages 5–15
Save up to 65% off combined admission to over 80 top London attractions with the London Pass. Pay nothing at the gate. Enjoy the flexibility to choose attractions as you go and do as much as you want each day, within the purse value.
- Tower of London
- Westminster Abbey
- St Paul's Cathedral + Fast track entrance
- 1 Day Hop on Hop off Bus tour
- Windsor Castle
- The View from the Shard
- Kensington Palace and The Orangery + Fast track entrance
- Hampton Court Palace + Fast track entrance
- ZSL London Zoo + Fast track entrance
- Shakespeare's Globe Theatre Tour & Exhibition
- Churchill War Rooms
- London Bridge Experience and London Tombs + Fast track entrance
- Thames River Cruise
- Tower Bridge Exhibition + Fast track entrance
- And much more!
For a full list of attractions, click here. The London Pass is subject to a “purse value” of maximum gate prices (a total value of attraction entries) related to the number of days on your pass. For example; with a 4 day adult London Pass you get a whopping £430 worth of attraction entry! If you exceed your “purse value”, the pass will expire. Please see website for full outline of purse values.
The Fine Print
About Go City Pass
Go City / Leisure Pass Group passes are multi-attraction passes that save travelers on combined admission to top attractions, tours, museums, and more versus purchasing tickets individually. With flexible purchase options, there’s a pass for every type of traveler including All-Inclusive Passes and across 25+ destinations worldwide: Boston, Chicago, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Oahu, Orlando, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, London, Washington, DC, and more. You can choose from different types of passes for your upcoming trip. An All-Inclusive Pass allows you complete access to visit any of that city's attractions for a certain number of days, and an Explorer Pass allows you to choose the number of attractions you wish to visit over a 30 day period. Both options allow you the flexibility to choose as you go. The passes also provide certain benefits, such as skipping the line for some attractions.