All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed October 30, 2017
· Reviewed September 23, 2017
· Reviewed September 3, 2017
What You'll Get
Legendary entertainers Kenan and Kel made theatrical history when they broke down the fourth wall, and then, to the consternation of the set designer, broke down the second and third walls as well. Experience the magic of the stage with today's Groupon: for $19, you get a parterre-level ticket or better (up to a $44 value) to The Intergalactic Nemesis at the Long Center at 8 p.m. on January 8, 2011. Once a radio play and now a live-action graphic novel, The Intergalactic Nemesis tickles geeky-bones with a period science-fiction adventure scored to hundreds of live sound effects (made by one sound engineer), three actors voicing dozens of characters, and an in-house orchestra. As you settle in with your fanboy family and watch thousands of hand-drawn, color comic panels splash across the huge screen, you'll get caught up in the picaresque journey of Molly Sloan and Timmy Mendez as they travel the world and the far reaches of outer space while a battle between good and evil rages around them. Along with better seats and a reason to high-five the bathroom mirror, the first 200 Groupons redeemed will receive a complimentary copy of The Intergalactic Nemesis comic book issue #1.
- "The Intergalactic Nemesis" may be a bit strange, but it's also incredibly funny and entertaining. Although it does not perform often, make sure to see this quintessentially Austin work the next time it plays in town. – Patrick Jones, Hilltop Views
- Do not miss it; considering that there really isn’t a roadmap for this kind of performance, the crew for Nemesis is pulling it all off insanely well. – Ralphie Hardesty, Austinist
- It is like hearing the drama show, reading the comic book and listening to the musical score—only better, because they all happen at the same time in front of your very eyes. Now, if that ain't geeky cool, I don't know what is. – Arlene Otod, Austin Post
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 8, 2011. Amount paid never expires. May not redeem until 1/7/11 at 10 AM. Valid for 1/8/11 performance only. Tickets grouped by purchaser name. No cash back. Not valid with other offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.