All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $750 gets you a six-hour sport-fishing trip for six people with The Long Run Sportfishing boat ($1500 value)
- Trip includes gear, bait, and sleeping accommodations with an optional full galley
- Staff fillet and clean your catch for you so you can relax on the way back to shore
- Fish from a Coast Guard approved and certified 42-foot trawler with a Furuno fish finder, two bait tanks and room to sleep six
- A unique getaway to share with friends or family, all ages are welcome
Mexican or U.S. fishing license required, depending on trip location
The San Diego Union-Tribune featured The Long Run Sport-fishing.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 30, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. 72-hour cancellation notice or Groupon is forfeited. Fishing license required. Additional people and hours may be added for additional fee. Groupon may serve as deposit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Long Run Sportfishing
Possessing nearly 30 years of experience, Captain Nathan Beall guides anglers on The Long Run, a 42-foot six-pack sportfishing charter. Venturing into waters off San Diego and Mexico, Beall and his crew cast out live bait or plastic lures during both trolling and drifting trips. Catches vary by season, and may include hauls of lingcod, halibut, and multiple species of tuna. For trophy hunters, Beall takes anglers on excursions for shark and marlin. Trips can last from a few hours to 2.5 days, and The Long Run enhances guests' comfort with a full galley, sound system, and eco-friendly engine that minimizes fumes and noise.
Cleaning is included with most trips, though crews enforce a catch-and-release policy for protected species, such as shark and scuba divers. In addition to guided fishing trips, Beall charters The Long Run for private parties, sunset cruises, and whale watching.