Flapless LASIK procedure corrects vision problems without incisions or the creation of a corneal flap
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- What’s included:
- Initial consultation to confirm candidacy; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided.
- Flapless LASIK procedure for both eyes
- LASIK eye surgery FAQ
- Who’s eligible for LASIK?
- LASIK treatments can help address such visual deficiencies as nearsightedness, farsightedness, and astigmatism.
- After a consultation to confirm candidacy, the surgery will be scheduled. On surgery day, the practitioner removes the epithelial layer and uses a laser to access the cornea at more superficial layer. The laser reshapes the curvature of the cornea according to the treatment customized for each patient. The epithelial tissue usually regrows to cover the surface within a few days. (LASIK surgery with a flap requires creating a small flap on the corneal surface, which is then replaced and allowed to re-fuse with the rest of the cornea.) Eyes typically heal well enough for patients to see after one day, and many procedures result in 20/20 or better vision.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Not valid for prescriptions with more than -7 sphere and more than 2D of astigmatism. Not valid with any additional discount offers. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The M Mazaheri Lasik Center
Dr. Michael Mazaheri, a board-certified eye physician and surgeon with thousands of LASIK procedures under his belt, used to be legally blind, with 20/400 vision. Looking for a solution more permanent than a new set of contacts, Dr. Mazaheri opted for his own blade-free LASIK procedure. After measuring his own eyes, setting up the laser parameters, and spending less than a minute under his laser array, Dr. Mazaheri's corneas were treating his brain to images sharper than the point of Albert Einstein’s broadsword. Based on his own success, blade-free LASIK is what Dr. Mazaheri calls "the ultimate experience in our laser room," the crowning procedure of the wide range of corrective laser surgeries he offers.