Dining out leaves you with a full stomach, fond memories, and pockets full of restaurant smell to take home to your kids. Enjoy appetizing aromas with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$18 for a small meal for two (up to a $36 total value)
- One shared appetizer or flatbread (up to a $12 value)
- Two drinks (up to a $24 value)<p>
$28 for a small meal for four (up to a $72 value)
- Two shared appetizers or flatbreads (up to a $24 value)
- Four drinks (up to a $48 value)<p>
$48 for a four-course dinner for two (up to a $96 value)
- Shared appetizer or flatbread (up to a $12 value)
- Two house or caesar salads (up to a $16 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $36 value)
- Two drinks (up to a $24 value)
- Shared dessert (up to an $8 value)<p>
See the full menu.<p>
After The Martini found itself under new ownership in 2011, _Las Vegas Review-Journal_’s Heidi Knapp Rinella paid the bistro a visit. She found “a place that’s dedicated to the art of the martini”, and was ecstatic to stumble upon the Negroni, a classic cocktail often overlooked in modern bars. Aside from the classic and newfangled cocktails, Martini’s drink list collects a healthy cross-section of liquors alongside wines culled Europe, California, and Australia. To balance the libations, chefs plate Italian-inspired entrees such as chicken scallopine with aged prosciutto or tapas, including the Martini sliders, which Heidi described as “beefy, juicy, spectacular”.
The sizable bar blends casual and upscale elements—leather armchairs encircle fireplaces capped by flat screen TVs that broadcast the day’s sports. Warm-hued woods take root throughout the space—in the wall paneling, plantation shutters, and barstools. Gaming machines punctuate the bar with fun more effectively than an English teacher who grades papers with a sparkle pen.