Choose from Five Options
- C$22 for a 9-hole Twilite round for two with cart and a bucket of range balls (up to C$44.24 value)
- C$39 for a 9-hole Twilite round for four with carts and a bucket of range balls (up to C$88.48 value)
Twilite golf hours change depending on the season. September Twilite hours start at 2 p.m.; call for the most current information.
- C$59 for an 18-hole round of golf for two with cart on Monday–Friday (up to C$121.96 value)
- C$109 for an 18-hole round of golf for four with carts on Monday–Friday (up to C$243.92 value)
- C$599 for a one-year Monday Corporate 9-Hole League membership, including a Monday 9-hole round after 2 p.m. for you and a foursome for the remainder of the 2014 season and the full 2015 season (up to C$1,000 value)
The Meadows Golf and Country Club
Golfers encounter ponds, streams, and diverse marshland throughout the grounds at The Meadows Golf and Country Club, which provide a sense of scenic continuity to its sprawling 36-hole golf complex. The four nine-hole courses can be played interchangeably for a variety of 18-hole combinations, all of which weave fairways through rows of mature willow trees on their way to large, bent-grass greens. Golfers can warm up for rounds at the full-length driving range or head to the 40-yard short-game range to work on approach shots, such as chipping, pitching, or threatening to replace underachieving sandwedges with flagsticks.
In addition, golfers can seek out inventive ways to improve their swings with lessons from The Meadows’ staff of CPGA instructors or decorate their golf bag at the pro shop full of rental clubs and equipment from top brands including FootJoy and Top-Flite. The Meadows Golf and Country Club also offers a club card complete with special perks and savings for frequent visitors.