Like wet snow and an incomplete calculus exam, meat is more fun when rolled into a ball. Savor spherical treats with today’s Groupon to The Meatball Factory.
$24 for a four-course meatball lunch for two including two orders of meatballs and two glasses of wine, valid every day until 5 p.m. (up to a $53 total value)
$39 for a four-course meatball dinner for two including three orders of meatballs and one bottle of wine, valid Sunday–Thursday after 5 p.m. (up to an $88 total value)
- For either lunch or dinner, select four courses from the menu:
- Two Green Machine salads with sherry vinaigrette (a $5 value each)
- Meatballs with sauce, such as turducken with salsa verde, each order comes with five meatballs (a $9 value each)
- One dish of black-truffle mac ‘n’ cheese (an $11 value)
- One dessert, such as the PB&J bar (a $5 value)
- Wines (up to a $7 value/glass or $35 value/bottle) include California chardonnay and Oregon pinot gris
- Led by Top Chef alum Dave Martin
- Seven meatball flavors
An alternate dessert option is available for those with nut allergies.