Having smooth skin makes you seem younger, just like calling your little sister "Mom" whenever you're in public. Keep 'em guessing with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $59 for one Micro-Peel ($125 value)
- $169 for three Micro-Peels ($375 value)
The Micro-Peel procedure is a three-step clinical procedure combining dermaplaning, chemical peeling and cryogenic therapy to reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, laxity, dullness, and skin imperfections.
- Dermaplaning – A manual exfoliation technique that safely and efficiently removes surface debris with a dermaplaning blade, priming the skin for the chemical peel solution.
- Chemical Peels – Using optimized solutions formulated for resurfacing the skin by removing the outer epidermis and stimulating collagen remodeling to improve hyperpigmentation, fine lines and wrinkles, texture and skin impurities.
- Cryogenic Therapy – This anti-inflammatory and antibacterial freezing procedure increases the rate of cell turnover and leaves skin feeling cool and tight.
The MedSpa at Dermatology & Plastic Surgery Associates
From facials to microdermabrasion, the staff behind The MedSpa at Dermatology & Plastic Surgery Associates enhance appearances with a wide spectrum of treatments. Their medspa offerings include chemical peels, laser resurfacing, and beauty injections, which combat dermal imperfections and signs of aging without going under the knife. Licensed aestheticians conduct all medspa treatments, and are able to answer all questions from patients about the treatments, while also giving a pop quiz about content from the waiting room's magazines.