All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Tickets to The Mega 80s
- When: Friday, March 20, at 8 p.m.
- Where: The Magic Bag
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- General admission, 21 and over
- $12 for two tickets (up to $20 value)
- $20 for four tickets (up to $40 value)
The Mega 80s
- What they are: a living time capsule of ’80s sounds and kitsch with with top-notch multimedia & videos of the era
- How much of that era they cover: everything from the gritty rock of Joan Jett and the New Wave of Devo to the hair-metal of Bon Jovi, the hip-hop of Run DMC, and the notable speeches of Max Headroom
- Proof of their party-instigating powers: The band is continuously awarded “Best Cover Band” 12 years running.
- They’ve also won Hour Detroit’s best local band in 2009, were The Knot’s Best of Weddings 2010 pick, one of WDIV - Detroit’s “4 The Best” top 5 bands, and were highlighted by Mitch Albom and Fox 2 News.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 20, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 10 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Must be 21 or older. Not valid with any other offers or discounts. Only valid for specific show tickets were purchased for. Redeem starting 3/20/2015 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at The Magic Bag. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects The Magic Bag's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open at 8pm. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Magic Bag
A movie theater, comedy club and concert venue, The Magic Bag always has something new to light up its marquee. The theatre has become a go-to for nationally touring bands—including The English Beat, symphonic pop outfit The Polyphonic Spree, and surf-rock legend Dick Dale—as well as popular tribute acts like The Mega 80s, Lez Zeppelin & Panama. Acclaimed comedians such as Gilbert Gottfried, Jeff Ross, and Brian Posehn take the stage on a regular basis at the club, and cult-favorite films are the main attraction on Brew & View nights.