Choose Between Two Options
- $30 for a fondue entree with salad dining experience for two (up to $59.75 value)
- $60 for fondue entree with salad dining experience for four (up to $119.50 value)
For each couple, the meal includes:
- Any two salads (up to $6.95 value each)
- Any two Fondue by You entrees ($19.95 value per person)
- Choice of any premium cooking style (up to $5.95 value per couple)
The Melting Pot
In 1975, when The Melting Pot originally opened just outside Orlando, diners had just three options: swiss-cheese fondue, beef fondue, or chocolate fondue. The restaurant first expanded four years later, when an enterprising waiter by the name of Mark Johnston opened up a new outpost in Tallahassee. Today, The Melting Pot—now owned by Mark and his brothers Mike and Bob—reigns as a premier fondue, wine, and drink restaurant, stretching across North America with more than 140 restaurants linked by underground tunnels. The restaurant's menu has also expanded, and patrons can now expect six varieties of hot dipping cheese paired with salads, meats, and molten chocolate.
On any given night, groups of dip-loving foodies gather around tables to nosh on fondue appetizers before cooking their steaks and seafood in a choice of healthy broth or oil. Birthday revelers and romance seekers cap decadent evenings sharing the chocolate desserts that have defined The Melting Pot for decades.
What some people are buzzing about:
85% of 846 customers recommend
“The atmosphere is too dark to enjoy the good food...”
“Awesome food and service, ask for Lindsey!!!!”
“Let the staff help you out! They awesome!”