Fondue is a ubiquitous staple of Swiss culture, matched only by neutrality, multiuse pocketknives, and the world's most easy-to-draw cheese. Go for a dip with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $39 for a three-course fondue meal for two, valid Sunday–Friday (up to a $76.65 value)
- $42 for a three-course fondue meal for two, valid Saturday (up to a $76.65 value)
- $79 for a three-course fondue meal for four, valid Sunday–Friday (up to a $153.30 value)
- $85 for a three-course fondue meal for four, valid Saturday (up to a $153.30 value)
Each pair receives the following:
- One double-portion cheddar cheese fondue or fiesta cheese fondue appetizer with artisan bread and seasonal vegetables (a $7.95 value/person)
- Two house or Caesar salads (a $5.95 value each)
- One double-portion entree fondue combining filet mignon, all-natural herb chicken, and diablo shrimp with seasonal vegetables and dipping sauces (a $20.95 value/person)
- Choice of one cooking style (up to a $6.95 value)
Prices subject to change.
The Melting Pot
When The Melting Pot originally opened in 1975 just outside Orlando, the location was cozy and quaint, but diners had only three options: swiss-cheese fondue, beef fondue, or chocolate fondue. However, as the restaurant grew in popularity, so did its menu selection and atmosphere. The restaurant first expanded four years later under the leadership of a Melting Pot waiter and enterprising college student named Mark Johnston, who teamed up with his brothers Mike and Bob to open a new outpost in Tallahassee. This location grew in reputation to pave the way for future franchise expansion. Today, the company—now owned by the trio of siblings—reigns as the premier fondue, wine, and drink restaurant, stretching across North America with more than 140 restaurants throughout the country. The restaurant's menu has also ballooned, and patrons can now expect six varieties of hot dipping cheese paired with salads, meats, and molten chocolate.
On a given night, groups of foodies gather around tables to nosh on signature four-course meals, from cheese-fondue appetizers and various salads to steaks and seafood cooked in a choice of healthy broth or oil. Birthday revelers and couples can share decadent evenings at private tables, capping off meals with chocolate desserts that have defined The Melting Pot for decades.
86% of 1,828 customers recommend
“Take time to enjoy it. I took my grandchildren, we had a fun experience with cooking technique, and the food is wonderful.”
“Great time and would highly recommend.”
“It is expensive, but very good”