What You'll Get
Fondue is a ubiquitous staple of Swiss culture, matched only by neutrality, multiuse pocketknives, and the world's most easy-to-draw cheese. Go for a dip with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $55 for a fondue dinner for two, valid Monday–Thursday (up to a $109.60 value)
- $60 for a fondue dinner for two, valid any day of the week (up to a $109.60 value)
Dinner includes the following:
- Two salads (up to a $5.95 value each)
- Two glasses of wine (up to a $10 value each)
- One shared cheese fondue (up to a $17.90 value)
- Two individual entrees (up to a $23.95 value each)
- Two choices of cooking styles (a $5.95 value each)
See the restaurant’s new menu, which offers an expanded list of course selections.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 1, 2013. Amount paid never expires. Limit 3 per person. Limit 1 Groupon for every two people at 12-person table. Reservation required. Dine-in only. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Not valid on holidays. Valid only for glasses of wine up to $10. Valid only at listed location. Not valid for lobster. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Melting Pot
When The Melting Pot originally opened in 1975 just outside Orlando, diners had just three options: swiss-cheese fondue, beef fondue, or chocolate fondue. The restaurant first expanded four years later, when an enterprising waiter at the initial location opened up a new outpost in Tallahassee. Today, the company—now owned by that original waiter, Mark Johnston, and his brothers Mike and Bob—stretches across North America with more than 140 restaurants linked by underground tunnels. The restaurant's menu has also expanded, and patrons can now enjoy an interactive dining experience with entrees cooked right at their table using six varieties of hot dipping cheese, which can be paired with salads, meats, and molten chocolate.