Choose from Three Options
- $30 for $50 worth of fondue
- $45 for a three-course fondue dinner for two ($87.65 value)
- $90 for a three-course fondue dinner for four ($175.30 value)
The three-course dinner includes the following for each pair of diners:
- Two entrees or Fondue By You (up to a $24.95 value each)
- Two salads (up to a $5.95 value each)
- Choice of one cooking style ($5.95 value)
- One Chocolate fondue ($19.90 value per pair)
- Click here for the full menu
The Melting Pot
When The Melting Pot originally opened in 1975 just outside Orlando, the location was cozy and quaint, but diners had only three options: swiss-cheese fondue, beef fondue, or chocolate fondue. However, as the restaurant grew in popularity, so did its menu selection and atmosphere. The restaurant first expanded four years later under the leadership of a Melting Pot waiter and enterprising college student named Mark Johnston, who teamed up with his brothers Mike and Bob to open a new outpost in Tallahassee. This location grew in reputation to pave the way for future franchise expansion. Today, the company—now owned by the trio of siblings—reigns as the premier fondue, wine, and drink restaurant, stretching across North America with more than 140 restaurants linked by underground tunnels. The restaurant's menu has also ballooned, and patrons can now expect six varieties of hot dipping cheese paired with salads, meats, and molten chocolate.
On a given night, groups of foodies gather around tables to nosh on signature four-course meals, from cheese-fondue appetizers and various salads to steaks and seafood cooked in a choice of healthy broth or oil. Birthday revelers, holiday-partygoers and couples can share decadent evenings at private tables, capping off meals with chocolate desserts that have defined The Melting Pot for decades.